(Day of Class)
For face-to-face classes
If you need to find out how to get to our location please find directions here.
At Eclipse Dance, throughout the COVID pandemic, we’ve focused on being a COVID secure dance school. Let’s all work continue to work together to minimise the spread of COVID-19 and allow our children to keep dancing with their friends.
The measures below and guidance have been put in place to ensure everyone at Eclipse Dance is kept safe and that our children can keep dancing – please help us to do so…
NB. Please read the full Eclipse Dance COVID-19 Procedure document for full details. This ‘at a glance’ document provides some reminders of the main points in preparation for your child’s class.
- We will be opening as many doors as possible to let fresh air in.
- Wear a face covering in crowded and enclosed spaces where you come into contact with people you do not normally meet.
- Parents can determine whether they wish to come into the waiting room, or wait outside.
- If a child needs the toilet during the class they will be walked to and from the toilet by a DBS Verified Eclipse volunteer – they will thoroughly wash their hands before returning to class.
- The collection point is in the waiting room, but you can wait outside and we will bring your child out.
- Please queue 5 minutes before the end of your child’s class maintaining social distancing.
- Your child will be signed out on the register as they are returned to you.
- If your child or anyone from your family has any COVID symptoms over the following 14 days after their class please contact Miss Jane immediately.
Please adhere to the following guidance:
Thank you so much to all parents for supporting us by following these measures.
- Don’t bring your child to class if they or any of your family have had any COVID symptoms in the previous 10 days.
- Don’t share lifts with any other households to Eclipse.
- Ensure your child is already dressed in their uniform ready for class and have the dance shoes they need with them. When the weather is cold, or wet, please ensure your child is wearing suitable clothing over their dance uniform as they may have to wait outside with you when you drop them off. Eclipse onesies and ballet warmers are available from the uniform page (login required) of the Eclipse website. But whatever your child wears please make sure they can easily take it off and put it on on their own. Please make sure all clothing is labelled.
- Provide your child with their own drink as we can’t give drinks out.
- The hotel is cleaned regularly.
- High contact points such as doors, door handles etc will also be disinfected between classes.
- Adhere to the “1x parent to 1x household/child” ratio to drop off.
- We strongly wish to avoid 100+ of our Eclipse parents mixing with each other and other hotel users indoors throughout the day. So even if the weather is cold or wet, please can ALL parents follow the guidelines of no parents inside the hotel, (Starlets parents are permitted inside but must wear a face covering at all times inside and maintain social distancing where possible). Instead please wait either outside, or if the weather is wet/cold, please wait in your car – not the hotel. Thanks so much for your support.
- Before coming to class and whilst waiting outside the hotel, it is critical that everybody observes the following key behaviours:
- HANDS – Wash your hands regularly and for 20 seconds.
- SPACE – Stay 2 metres apart from people you do not live with where possible, or 1 metre with extra precautions in place (such as wearing face coverings).
- You must not meet in a group of more than 6.
- Join the socially distanced queue outside the main hotel entrance (drop off point) 5 minutes before your child’s class starts.
- Maintain social distancing between your household and others.
- Give your child’s name to the Eclipse volunteer to sign them in on the register.
- Miss Jane will walk your child via the one-way flow system at the hotel to the function room for their class.